CRI Communications, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is a growing corporate communications firm serving many Fortune 500 clients in the development and production of their stakeholder communications. Our clients represent some of the most well-known corporate names and brands in the U.S. We specialize in corporate ESG/sustainability reports and annual reports, which can range from a few to more than 100 pages, in both digital and print formats. In addition, we provide clients with a range of ESG/sustainability advisory services. Our work environment is collaborative, casual and fast-paced.
Role & Responsibilities
The ESG analyst works as a member of our strategy team and has primary responsibility for overseeing all aspects of disclosure related to ESG frameworks (GRI, SASB, TCFD), regulatory compliance and other third-party disclosures such as S&P Global/DJSI, CDP, etc. Specific tasks include:
· Conduct gap analyses and benchmarks for clients
· Counsel clients on the application of all reporting frameworks
· Generate framework responses and indices for client reports
· Stay abreast of reporting trends and developments related to ESG disclosure
This position also helps to manage and conduct ESG materiality assessments on behalf of clients, including research, stakeholder engagement, analysis and presentation of findings. In addition, the ESG analyst partners with other members of the CRI strategy team to conduct benchmarking and research and to develop ESG strategy for clients.
· 3-5 years of experience in the ESG/sustainability space in a corporate or consultancy setting.
· Knowledge of ESG best practices and a passion for staying on top of the dynamic and evolving ESG landscape
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to draft content for disclosure responses and to prepare client presentations
· Resourcefulness and inquisitiveness to think beyond the obvious to find creative, value-added solutions for clients
· Effective interview skills and ability to interact with subject matter experts at all levels of client companies as well as with external stakeholders
· Strong organizational capabilities, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Attention to detail and ability to produce “client-ready” work
· Ability to work independently to complete assignments within strict deadlines
· Client-focused with a desire to exceed expectations
This is a full-time position with an attractive benefits package and remote working opportunity. Interested candidates should submit a resume and relevant work examples to email@example.com.