This is a temporary, part-time position as part of the VOX Global team between January-June 2022. Work will average 5 hours/week, with some weeks being less and some being closer to 10-15 hours during especially busy stretches. Candidates will work remotely but must be based in the U.S. A successful candidate will have experience working with clients on content creation with a focus on writing and editing, ideally with ESG or annual reports.
The candidate will conduct writing, content management, tracking input and copy edits as part of ESG reports. Excellent attention to detail and willingness to be an agile, flexible team player are a must.
VOX Global believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from people of color, members of the LGBTQ+ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- 5+ years of experience in writing and/or editing.
- Coordinate and cohesively piece together edits and feedback.
- Excellent writing and editing skills that reflect 1) an ability to clarify and simplify complicated issues and diverse subject matter, and 2) versatility in tone and technique depending on the audience.
- Ability to work quickly and effectively in a team environment under tight deadlines, negotiate approvals diplomatically, and maintain composure and production quality.
- Experience interfacing directly with clients in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with CSR/ESG reports and report writing a plus but not required.
Interested candidates must attach the following items to their online application upon submission:
- Cover letter expressing interest in the position
- Two writing samples, corporate reporting-style preferred