Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova (http://www.ecova.com/
), we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients (http://www.ecova.com/.../clients-testimonials.aspx
), the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients – from utilities (http://www.ecova.com/utility-programs.aspx
) to facilities (http://www.ecova.com/commercial-industrial.aspx
). We apply data-driven insights – from demand to impact – to target inefficiencies and See More (http://www.ecova.com/see-more
), Save More (http://www.ecova.com/save-more.aspx
) and Sustain More (http://www.ecova.com/sustain-more.aspx
) for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We're on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family… together we can Make a World of Difference.
Responsible for implementing, managing, and monitoring enterprise windows infrastructure. Expertise in operating systems, Active Directory, and enterprise-class Applications. Responsible for server and desktop configurations. Provides support for all systems in a 24/7 environment ensuring they continually operate at peak performance.
• Maintain all Windows servers and domains including user administration and system security.
• Actively monitor Windows systems to ensure optimal system operation and availability and take corrective action when necessary.
• Recommend and implement software and hardware configurations for servers and desktop systems.
• Install, upgrade, and maintain Windows servers and desktops.
• Recommend and implement process improvement activities.
• Participate in an on-call rotation for after-hour and weekend support.
• Review and maintain support documentation
• Resolve difficult problems when escalated
• Recommend and implement new technologies
• Manage and lead Infrastructure projects
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong understanding of Windows & Active Directory
• Knowledge and Experience with VMWare.
• Experience with Enterprise Class Servers and Storage is preferred.
• Experience with Cloud Services including IaaS is preferred.
• Experience with ISO/SSAE16/NIST or equivalent compliance is preferred
• Knowledge of firewalls, VLAN's and managed switches, and routers is preferred
• Familiarity with ITIL framework
• Minimum 4 years experience in Information Technology
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Client relations skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with Ecova: Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/ecovainc
) | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecova
) | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ecovainc
) | Blog (http://www.ecova.com/ecova/blog.aspx
) | Videos (http://www.ecova.com/news-media/videos.aspx
) | Webinars (http://www.ecova.com/news-media/webinars.aspx
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/gr8twdycwx
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GreenBiz