Summit Strategy Group is a California-based corporate strategy and communications consulting firm. We are seeking an early career professional with passion for and experience in sustainability communications and stakeholder engagement. The ideal candidates will love working at the intersection of strategy, ideation, message development, and problem solving.
As part of the Summit Strategy Group team, you will:
• Be part of a small, dynamic corporate strategy and strategic communications consulting firm with unlimited potential for growth and professional development.
• Work with high-level industry talent and report directly to the Managing Director of Sustainability & Stakeholder Engagement. You will be central to the firm’s management of current clients and and acquisition of new clients.
• Provide day-to-day account stewardship, managing client relationships and deliverables.
• Track progress and document client deliverables. Generate succinct monthly activity reports to accompany invoices.
• Work with senior team to develop new business proposals and participate in new business pitches.
• Assist with company marketing. Update website as needed. Manage Summit’s social media activities, including soliciting and publishing articles and blogs by team experts.
• Provide project management and coordination of special projects, including social media campaigns, press conference, media tours, and industry conferences or other business meetings and events.
Ideal candidates will have a basic understanding of sustainability trends and issues and be able to speak proficiently on topics including climate change, energy, water and recycling.
We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive compensation. Candidates will be able to work remotely or can be located in Chattanooga, TN, Los Altos, CA or Los Angeles. We’re seeking fearless and entrepreneurial souls with confidence and a willingness to reach out.
If interested, please provide a cover letter with details about your life and experience; include URL to your LinkedIn profile or online portfolio. Questions and appointments to speak by phone are encouraged.