Senior UX/UI Designer Product Management | Boston, MA, United States
Retroficiency (an Ecova Company) is the building efficiency intelligence company for utilities and energy service providers. Our proprietary software platform creates a unique energy model of any building to provide actionable insights that enable the fastest, most cost-effective way to target buildings, engage customers, convert projects and track opportunities at scale. Our Building Efficiency Intelligence platform is trusted by leading organizations worldwide to improve their energy efficiency programs and services.
As a Senior UX/UI Designer at Retroficiency (an Ecova Company), you will specialize in conceptualizing and implementing game-changing software products aimed at helping to solve the global energy problem. You have a deep intuition for usability, but a willingness to let go of your instincts when proven incorrect (hopefully by data). You will be joining a company and Product Team that believes in the importance of UX and UI design and is excited to collaborate with a creative expert who can explore complex problems, listen to customers, and iterate until compelling solutions are found.
This role requires strong communication skills and experience with an iterative design process. You love receiving feedback, launching quickly and testing hypotheses on a regular basis. You will report to the VP of Products.
• Leading a user-centered research and design process that includes user research, personas, context scenarios, rapid prototyping, and user testing where appropriate
• Working closely with users, product management, marketing and the software team to make sure the best possible user experience is delivered to our users
• Verbally and graphically communicating designs, decisions and reasoning with clarity, data and confidence
• Developing and promoting UI design guidelines, style guides, best practices and standards
• Other duties as directed
The Senior UX/UI Designer will have 3+ years of relevant experience designing complex web applications. As a champion for the user, you know that amazing designs start with a solid foundation on research, user journeys, and empathy for the user. You ask “why” and “how” before executing on a solution. We're innovating continuously on all levels and we will be looking for you to do the same, as we are on a mission to fundamentally change the world! Additional desired attributes include:
• Experience designing a B2B SaaS solution in a startup environment
• Expert knowledge of wireframing/prototyping tools such as Axure RP, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq, InVision, or others
• Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Sketch
• Deep intuition for usability, but a willingness to conduct user interviews and usability studies and let go of your instincts when proven incorrect
• Ability to analyze product performance based on behavioral data from web analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
• Uncompromising integrity and ethical standards
• Driven, decisive, and an unrelenting desire to challenge the status quo, resulting in global domination
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/vpkhv7nh4d
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GreenBiz