Senior Manager Sales at Higg Co
Remote, Flexible (US West Coast or Mountain West Preferred)
ABOUT HIGG CO
Higg Co is a technology company that delivers, implements, and supports the Higg Index for consumer goods industries. Developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, the Higg Index is a suite of tools that enables brands, retailers, and facilities of all sizes — at every stage in their sustainability journey — to accurately measure and score a company or product’s sustainability performance. The Higg Index delivers a holistic overview that empowers businesses to make meaningful improvements that protect the well-being of factory workers, local communities, and the environment.
In this role, you will drive delivery of a comprehensive sales program to meet revenue growth at Higg Co. You will be responsible for selling packaged and custom SaaS solutions to accounts as well as identifying new solutions based on account needs. Reporting to the VP of Partnerships and working closely with the Executive Team, you will keep the broader team informed of all sales plans and metrics, and provide insight on how to improve our efforts.
This is a fully remote full-time position. Working location is flexible with a preference for metropolitan hubs on the US West Coast or Mountain West.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead planning and execution of the company sales strategy and program for existing product lines
- As new product lines emerge, develop sales strategy and program
- Manage the sales process and pipeline, and develop relationships with current and potential clients
- Project manage execution of the developed sales strategies and objectives
- Work with customer success and operations to deliver proposals and contracts to clients that Higg Co can profitably and successfully deliver
- Work closely with customer success to ensure successful onboarding for new and existing clients
- Engage with VP of Client Services and customer success team on implementing sales best practices
- Manage sales staff and give direction towards possible resources and sales strategies; contribute to sales promotions
- Manage the sales activities with major accounts
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE IS
- An experienced leader in sales and proven contributor within a growing organization
- Committed to sustainability, as evidenced by his/her/their professional or life experience
- Enthusiastic about fast-paced environments and comfortable navigating ambiguity in his/her/their role; can be scrappy when the need arises and is a committed team player
- Someone of mental grit and innate empathy: brings a sense of levity and perspective to the table; empathetic human who values the same in others
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE
- Prior experience in a team within a remote or partially distributed work environment (or clear, demonstrated comfort level with this type of environment)
- Experience maintaining sales programs at an early stage or small organization
- Experience in a fast-paced, growing B2B technology/SaaS organization
ADDITIONALLY, NOT REQUIRED BUT IDEAL TO HAVE
- Demonstrated commitment to social and / or environmental improvement
- Familiarity with selling into sustainability departments
Location is flexible, though ideally will allow for high degrees of collaboration with the Executive Team and major customers.
Higg Co is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Higg Co offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, including a competitive benefits package that includes health (medical, dental, vision), paid time off, flexible spending benefits, and a retirement matching plan.
Higg Co has retained Schaffer&Combs, a certified B Corporation, to support this high-priority search. In order to apply, please submit the requested information below.
Please refrain from contacting Higg Co directly. All inquiries should be directed to Schaffer&Combs at HiggCo@schaffercombs.com
. We will be accepting applications on a rolling basis.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GreenBiz