Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients – from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights – from demand to impact – to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We're on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family… together we can Make a World of Difference.
The Senior Manager, Program Operations role is responsible for managing large, complex, and/or a portfolio of small-medium Utility Energy Efficiency programs. They are responsible for delivering against contract requirements with high quality and strong client satisfaction.
• Contract Delivery and Risk Management
o Manage one large program (high risk or complex) or several smaller programs ensuring contract compliance and customer satisfaction.
o Manage and oversee all aspects of efficiency programs including milestone delivery and deadlines, budget and P&L financial management, task delivery, monthly client reporting, monitoring and performance reporting.
• Financial Management
o Manage individual contracts for profitability and gross margin against contract baselines.
o Responsible for meeting or exceeding revenue and margin targets for assigned contracts, and for complying with program performance reporting requirements
• Client Support
o Ensure that deliverables fulfill the client strategy.
o Supports the regional Sales Director with Strategic Business Reviews for assigned clients.
o Manage client relationships and programs to achieve positive client satisfaction feedback and ratings.
• Sales Support
o Lead client and contract maintenance for key accounts including identification of contract expansion /extension opportunities.
o Responsible for driving contract renewals and extensions for their clients in collaboration with the regional Sales Director.
o Collaborate with Product Leads on program design and proposals. May review proposals for ROI feasibility, labor costs, schedules, funding and staffing requirements to meet business goals.
o Manage understanding of client strategies within existing programs and extensions/rebids.
• Staff Management
o Lead large and geographically dispersed teams including non-exempt and exempt employees. Manage staff in a matrix environment across functions.
o Engage and manage subcontractor deliverables; coordinate with internal stakeholders on development of vendor SOW's.
o Lead process, tool development and training of staff to improve effectiveness and efficiency, following Utility Solutions methods and best practices.
o Mentor and serve as a resource to Program Managers.
• Master's Degree in Business, Environmental, Engineering or related field preferred; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Formal training and / or certification in project management preferred. Formal accreditation or certification such as PMP or ACMP certification are a plus.
• Seven years of experience in energy efficiency, renewable energy, utility, lighting manufacturing and/or electric technologies concepts, practices, and procedures or related field. Demonstrated experience developing and managing program budgets and energy savings targets are a plus.
• A minimum of 5 years as a project or program manager leading large, complex projects with budget, schedule, and scope responsibility.
• A minimum of 5 years proven experience leading, managing, developing and mentoring staff in a matrix environment is required.
• Experience in marketing and financial analysis, strategic account management, business development and/or client relationship management is a plus.
• Experience with formal requirements, analysis methodologies and business modeling techniques is a plus.
• Possess strong business acumen and analytic thinking skills.
• Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
• Demonstrated highly collaborative work style, team building skills and problem solving approach. Motivates project teams and stakeholders to achieve desired results.
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing activities ranging from budget modeling to client meetings and new proposal development.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while prioritizing work.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to successfully communicate with stakeholders to facilitate intelligent product and service solutions.
• Adept at listening in order to gather clear and complete information; able to disseminate to others.
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, MS Project, Excel, Visio, SharePoint, and Salesforce.com a plus.
• Experience with any leading project management software is a plus.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with Ecova: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Blog | Videos | Webinars
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/kzr7yyw8xy
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GreenBiz