World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world's leading conservation organizations, seeks a Senior Communications Specialist. This position supports the Freshwater & Food Communications team in the implementation of communications strategy and plans to advance our Freshwater & Food conservation goals and plays a critical role in managing our communications efforts with internal and external audiences.
• Manages and coordinates message and content development for all Freshwater & Food communications in line with the communications strategy.
• Supports Freshwater & Food related communications needs, and fact-checking associated with Freshwater & Food, Marketing & Communications, Development, and other organizational communication needs. Works closely with authors and experts, reviewing all literature on a given topic through to publication.
• Provides communications expertise and advise to relevant WWF and partner-organized events.
• Provides kick-off version of strategy documents, presentations and schedules for internal communications, external communications, projects, and publications. Gathers stakeholder inputs and prepares final documents.
• Reviews the performance outcomes and status of all communications activities and evaluates and reports these results and makes recommendations for future activities.
• Responds to requests for information and opportunities for collaboration from WWF colleagues, external partners, and the general public
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Position requires either 10 years of experience in communications and understanding of a variety of communications platforms, or 6 years of relevant experience and a bachelor's degree preferably in a related field such as communications, international studies or development, or conservation policy
• Excellent organizational skills are required
• Excellent research and writing skills are required
• Strong analytical skills are required
• Strong project management skills are required
• Design skills desired
• Ability to operate with independence, under pressure, to meet deadlines and commitments
• This a 2- year, limited term position
• Candidates are encouraged to apply by Sept 13th
• Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page(https://careers-wwfus.icims.com/jobs
), Requisition #21006
• Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply
Apply Here: https://www.Click2apply.net/p64wrvktvkmc3njp
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GreenBiz