Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients – from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights – from demand to impact – to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We're on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family… together we can Make a World of Difference.
The Project Manager/Scrum Master will be front-and-center in our Agile development process. He/she is responsible for making sure the team(s) pragmatically follow the rules and principles that govern scrum. They will wear many hats in this role including being a motivational speaker, coach driver, obstacle mover, progress monitor and doing whatever it takes to resolve issues that may arise throughout the course of development. All of this working closely with the Product Owner, Project Manager and the Development Team.
• Support, shepherd and mentor the team as it organizes and works together
• Steward the team's use of Scrum, making sure they pragmatically follow the theory, practices and rules, helping them to perform at their highest level
• Help resolve impediments keeping the team from performing, especially those arising outside the team, using informal and formal channels of communication
• Protect the team from external interference and interruptions
• Build an inclusive, collaborative, trusting team environment
• Ensure the Product Owner and Business are talking to the team regularly and reviewing the features being delivered
• Facilitate the various Scrum events and discussions, making sure conditions are conducive to cooperation and communication, enforce time boxes to retain focus and clarity
• Interact with Scrum Masters, Leads and Project Managers for other teams where there is a need to coordinate and collaborate on delivery for common objectives
• Make sure the capacity of the team is transparent so they do not get overloaded and can operate at a sustainable pace
• Capture and present empirical data to identify trends, project end-dates and adjust forecasts
• Identify, monitor and manage Risks to the sprint in collaboration with the Product Owner, assigning sufficient resources and time to address the risks throughout the project
• Monitor and report Sprint Performance for Governance and Stakeholder needs, executing Change Control when necessary
• Assist the Product Owner in setting realistic priorities and expectations of the product under development during the product backlog grooming process.
• Oversee the delivery of Business Value and Product Quality to ensure that the product increments created are 'fit for purpose'
• Work with the Product Owner to create, communicate and keep up to date the Release Plan, and ensure that it is in alignment with the Sprint Plans
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Business or related degree
• Formal training in Agile fundamentals and the Scrum frameworkCertified Agile Project Manager (e.g. PMI-ACP, ICP-APM or equivalent) a plus
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in technology management, analysis and/or software development is required
• Technical depth of understanding deep enough to fluently converse with developers.
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft enterprise server, development, and/or database technologies, including Team Foundation Server
• Leadership experience and the ability to effectively manage development team communication and status.
• Experience in agile SW development methodology (scrum).
• Expertise in SCRUM Agile methodology
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Business and technical savvy
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with Ecova: Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/ecovainc
) | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecova
) | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ecovainc
) | Blog (http://www.ecova.com/ecova/blog.aspx
) | Videos (http://www.ecova.com/news-media/videos.aspx
) | Webinars (http://www.ecova.com/news-media/webinars.aspx
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/3yshjbz8kr
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GreenBiz