We are looking for a talented, driven, sustainability minded Sales Manager, to join our quickly growing and remote-based North American team (global headquarters based in Israel). This position will report to our VP, North America.
• Achieve or exceed sales targets by building and effectively managing a healthy sales pipeline
• Effectively qualify and follow up on incoming leads
• Identify and follow up on new leads and prospects by leveraging existing relationships as well as cold outreach
• Regularly report on quarterly sales targets and other KPI
• Collaborate with internal team to ensure timely delivery of orders and deliverables
• Build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners
• Travel as necessary throughout the US for meetings with current and potential clients (following relevant Covid-19 guidelines)
• Additional tasks and responsibilities as identified
What skills & expertise are we looking for?
• 4-7 years of experience in business development and/or sales, preferably in the flexible packaging, CPG, or retail industries
• Strong understanding of the CPG, Retail, and/or flexible converting industry
• The ability to work with an agile organization
• A proactive personality: we are looking for someone who is energetic, hands-on, and highly service orientated
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• A degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, or any other related field