This employer requests that only candidates within 100 miles of Los Gatos, CA apply to this job.
You appear to be located near Ashburn, VA, more than 100 miles from Los Gatos, CA.
Please be aware of this if you choose to apply for this job.
Sales Associate – Los Gatos CA
We are a fast growing residential ‘Smart’ Solar company based in Los Gatos, CA. We offer new hires a complete sales training program to get up to speed quickly. The Sales Associate will learn the art of “door to door” selling, by a top sales trainer to generate more opportunities and closings, to make money quickly. We also provide sales tools, a cutting-edge CRM platform, daily and weekly live and video trainings, and ongoing coaching and mentorship to be sure that your professional and income goals are met.
The Company: Golden Bear Solar is a leader in providing Smart Solar solutions to the greater Bay Area residential market.
• We have decades of experience and 1000’s of solar installs.
• We believe in improving the environment and helping people save money, while providing a better, safer and healthy home for their family.
• We strive to provide our employees a fun and exciting environment where they can excel and achieve their professional and personal goals.
Summer Sales Position
Golden Bear Solar is seeking students looking for summer opportunities. This position includes neighborhood canvassing to find home owners interested in solar to power their home. You will be given basic sales and solar training upon hire. You will be expected to introduce the benefits of solar, gather basic info, and set up follow-up appointments for the outside sales rep. $15 per Hour + Commission and Bonuses!!
• Present company products and services to new and existing customers.
• Prospect and contact potential customers.
• Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline.
• Set appointments with homeowners.
• NOT a call-center position.
• MUST have a driver's license and vehicle.
• Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields preferred.
• Ability to talk to and build rapport with prospects.
• Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
• Punctual and detail-oriented.
• Willingness to drive to cities around the Bay Area.
Sales Training Program:
• Solar and other green and smart home technologies.
• General sales training, including objection handling and persuasion.
• Door to door strategies and pitches.
• Sale applications and CRM.
• Time management and personal organization.
• Confidence building, mindset and energy management.
• Full and Part-time positions.
• $15-25 hourly plus commission.
• Shifts are afternoon/evenings and weekends.
Job Type: Independent Contractor