For the last 40 years, Southface has been a leader in the research, design, and implementation of a regenerative economy for the Southeast. We are a group of change makers with a focus on generating the outcomes that lead to vibrant, healthy communities for all.
Regenerative Places + Spaces Team Overview
Our Regenerative Places + Spaces team implements innovative programs and services that impact buildings and communities, ensuring that our work improves the quality of life for all residents, especially low-income residents who often do not have access to healthy, energy efficient homes, workplaces and communities.
Southface Energy Rated Homes (SERH)
Southface Energy Rated Homes (SERH) is a leader in the Home Energy Rating System (HERS) industry. Through affiliation with the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET), our SERH team delivers valuable technical support and quality customer service to HERS raters under our providership.
Southface is seeking a customer-focused individual to join our SERH team as a Project Manager. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage quality assurance (QA) delivery for multiple HERS Raters under the SERH providership
• Define, monitor and report on key QA delivery metrics
• Utilize Salesforce to continuously improve efficiency and streamline QA procedures
• Interpret and apply RESNET Standards updates; communicate program changes to HERS Raters
• Identify, cultivate and close new business opportunities
The successful applicant for the position will meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in building science, building construction, engineering, architecture, business management or related field
• HERS Certification preferred; opportunity to achieve required HERS certification within first 6 months of employment
• Demonstrated ability to identify, cultivate and close business prospects
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Exceptional task management and organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Collaborative and positive team-building demeanor
• Valid driver’s license with no major violations
• Salesforce experience is a plus
• Familiarity with building science principles and building performance standards is a plus
Performing quality assurance fieldwork involves extensive navigation in and around construction sites, buildings, attics and sites, as well as climbing ladders. Therefore, an applicant must possess physical dexterity, endurance and balance to safely and effectively accomplish this work.
Southface offers competitive health and benefits:
• Salary commensurate with experience
• 15 days of Paid Time Off annually (prorated in your first year)
• 10 paid holidays annually
• Excellent medical insurance benefits
• 403(b) retirement plan with company match
• Continuing education and professional development, including the opportunity to earn additional credentials
• Flexible work schedule
• Organizational culture that highly values the contributions and character of its employees
Hours of Work
Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with flexible options. Occasional weekend or evening hours.
Salary and Application Process
Respond with a cover letter and resume. Please, no telephone inquiries.
Pre-employment background checks are conducted on final candidates.
Southface is an Equal Opportunity Employer.