Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for an organized, analytical, innovative, inquisitive and collaborative individual with an interest in sustainable building. If you’re interested in joining an entrepreneurial nonprofit, with incredible benefits and flex-time, staffed with intelligent, dedicated people, this is the place for you. Earth Advantage is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. Learn more about Earth Advantage at www.earthadvantage.org.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for program support to the LEED® for Homes and Earth Advantage Multifamily programs through administrative and project based assignments that advance Earth Advantage’s mission. We are looking for someone who will:
• Assist in the development and administration of processes and procedures to increase program efficiencies.
• Prepare LEED and Earth Advantage Multifamily paperwork including, but not limited to proposals, agreements, project registration, file management and workflow.
• Coordinate with client project teams to assess project progress and milestones.
• Update CRM software (Salesforce) and ensure projects are invoiced in a timely manner.
• Research sales leads and compile data in support of LEED and Multifamily program growth.
• Occasionally assist the EA New Homes Program with administrative duties.
• Other duties as assigned. Job duties are subject to change.
The ideal candidate will possess 1 or more years experience in an office setting within the building industry. This person will have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and be proficient in Microsoft Office, Salesforce experience is a plus. They enjoy working in an office environment, are passionate about organization, and have exceptional attention to detail and follow-through.
Please submit a Resume, Cover Letter (with salary requirements), and three professional references. Subject line should read: “Project Coordinator – Last name, First name”. Incomplete applications will not be considered.