The Food Loss and Waste (FLW) Program Manager will lead efforts across the full spectrum of food loss and waste projects currently established within WWF's global program. WWF has established a project portfolio that spans FLW from farm to fork. This position will work directly with both the public and private sectors within 5 key industry segments including retail, restaurants, hospitality, school systems and on farms to set and deliver science based and data driven goals, focused on preventing food waste and realizing ambitious landfill diversion targets. This position will require someone with proven experience handling multi-stakeholder programs and multiple parallel projects. The position will work directly with the current Food Waste Program Director and will oversee domestic and international partnership efforts. In addition to managing grant reporting and consulting deliverables, this position will support the data collection and analysis efforts from pilot interventions with private & public-sector partners that attempt to find food waste prevention best practices.
• Lead work streams for FLW program and projects - primary project manager across all domestic and international workstreams;
• Responsible for managing all grant proposals and grant reporting cycles;
• Analyze data from multiple sources including food costs, sales data (POS), waste disposal composting, anaerobic digestion, and weights & measures from food waste pilot programs;
• Organize and coordinate data collection with demonstration projects in the field with private sector partnerships and/or industry association groups;
• Capable of creating presentations and synthesize results for multiple audiences including internal WWF senior leadership and with external stakeholders.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree Required, Master's Degree Preferred;
• 8+ years of relevant experience as a project manager;
• Proven experience leading teams and managing large multi-stakeholder projects;
• Experience managing grant proposals and grant reporting cycles;
• Must have strong proficiency in leading data analysis projects using MS Excel, data management best practices, and data visualization tools;
• Proactive problem-solving and excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
• Ability to work productively on independent research, data collection and analysis assignments and as part of a team;
• Please visit our Careers Page, job#20046, to submit an online application including resume and cover letter
• Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/nzfqb7r7gf89rh9y
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GreenBiz