Combining excellent communication and project management skills, this position will assist Project Drawdown's VP & Research Director with the growth and maintenance of several programs, including the Coalition and Fellowship Programs.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support planning and coordination of programs and activities.
- Schedule and organize meetings/events, maintain agenda, take minutes, and report on outcomes.
- Coordinate technology for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Perform other tasks, as requested, within the scope of this position.
- Assists leadership in building and maintaining relationships with partners.
- Assists leadership in implementing strategies for partnership engagement.
- Assists in developing and maintaining communications tools.
- Helps maintain accurate records of Coalition partners.
- Assists with operations for Drawdown fellowships.
- Track and report on fellowship alumni activities.
- Assist with training, workshops, events, and publicity campaigns.
- Report on impact and effectiveness of the fellowship program.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in climate change, environmental science, or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2-5 years’ experience with program administration, or relevant profession
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), G Suite (Google Apps), internet search, and online project management software.
- Must work on site in Sausalito, California
- Strong analytical and communication skills; experience effectively synthesizing data and preparing clear, compelling and high-quality reports and presentations
- Excellent project management skills, capable of meeting deadlines and working with large groups of people
- Dynamic and creative personality
- Proactive, positive and passionate attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the confidence to pitch original ideas
- Demonstrated passion for climate, the environment, and social justice
- Emotionally intelligent
- Technical savvy, with the desire to teach, learn and master new tools