As the Product Manager of our Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance solutions, you will be responsible for planning, definition and delivery of software to create a more equitable and sustainable economy. Specifically, you will build on the current ESG products to drive growth and scale as part of our overall GRC platform.
You are a self-starter with a bias for action and data-driven decisions. You will drive product innovation, revenue and margin growth as you guide our development teams and other stakeholders to delight our customers. Your responsibilities range from increasing the usability and profitability of existing products to planning and developing new products and cross-product integrations. You will align all areas of the company to successfully lead tactical & strategic initiatives.
We practice Scaled Agile software development, so this position is a hybrid Product Manager / Product Owner role.
We Offer You:
• An innovative organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
• A workplace experience that is inclusive and based on our determination to retain you each day as well as enables you to learn, grow and develop your career and people dedicated to your success at every level
• Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
• Assist in building out an industry playbook consisting of the ESG frameworks and best practice tools
• Develop, maintain and communicate the roadmap for your products in alignment with our strategic and financial goals
• Gather and analyze qualitative and quantitative market evidence from customers and prospects, competitors, analysts and other sources to describe the market opportunity we are pursuing. Partner with Finance and Sales to develop business cases which drive investment
• Facilitate continuous dialog and discovery with customers via interviews, win/loss calls and competitive analysis
• Innovate a holistic solution that solves the customers problems by learning NAVEX’s current and roadmapped product capabilities to devise new uses of our data and tools for use in the ESG market
• Generate prioritized requirements from all functional stakeholders to address these multidimensional needs across the product lifecycle. In particular, keeping in mind the individual product requirements for the ESG product portfolio and its place in our overall NAVEX One platform
• Own the corresponding Agile artifacts and ceremonies for up to two sprint teams: User & Buyer Personas, Product & Sprint Backlogs
• Facilitate sprint and release planning activities, contribute to daily Standups, Showcases and Retrospectives
• Partner with Marketing to leverage your market insights into sales-enabling tools and other customer-facing artifacts and programs
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor degree from accredited university or college, preferably with a marketing, general business or technical emphasis; MBA is a plus
• 3+ years direct experience in product management for an enterprise software or platform SaaS product
• Experience working in the ESG space or a related area with a passion for sustainability principles
• Familiarity with enterprise software products used to measure and report on compliance with ESG standards
• Direct experience in Agile software development in a continuous delivery environment
• Direct experience leading geographically remote teams
• Certification in, or strong working knowledge of the Pragmatic Institute® framework is a strong plus
• Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, with a track record of fostering relationships and aligning teams across multiple departments
• High tolerance for ambiguity, an openness to change and a willingness to take informed risks
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GreenBiz