This internship will provide support to MCEA’s program staff through research, analysis, writing, and administrative tasks. The selected candidate may also assist with development and communications tasks as needed, including social media, fundraising, and event planning.
● Assist program directors and staff with research and writing projects;
● Draft memoranda; and
● Perform administrative tasks, which could include data entry, coping, and scanning.
● Undergraduate coursework towards an environmental studies, political science, or related degree;
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel;
● Excellent research and writing ability;
● Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
● Strong organizational and time management skills; and
● Commitment to participating in a diverse and inclusive workplace with a culture that values differences.
COMPENSATION, HOURS, AND LOCATION:
This is a 10-week internship located at MCEA’s office in Saint Paul, MN. The ideal candidate will be available at least 20 hours per week during the summer months.
A stipend will be provided at the end of the internship period.