Founded in 2001, APC Postal Logistics is a leading consolidator and distributor of international parcels and mail providing ecommerce clients and volume mailers with efficient cross-border shipping and mailing services to over 200 countries worldwide. We are a driven and high-functioning organization supporting over 3,100 active clients with facilities strategically located on both US coasts and sales posts throughout the country. We have fueled our growth by cultivating a dynamic sales force, delivering exceptional customer service, and providing opportunities and a great work environment for our team.
We are looking for a driven and assertive field sales professional who will be responsible for consulting and selling international logistics and delivery services in the San Diego and Phoenix metropolitan areas with the possibility to expand into adjacent markets based on performance and business opportunity. This position will operate from a home office based in the San Diego area and will have regular communication with the Director of Sales and the team at our LA facility.
The successful candidate will be a highly-motivated self-starter with a proven track record of high-volume prospecting (40 + calls per/day), presenting and closing. The ideal candidate will have industry experience in logistics/delivery services and/or knowledge of the ecommerce marketplace and platforms.
· Develop new clients in the assigned territory through business lead generation/cultivation, prospecting, cold calling, and networking.
· Deliver tailored sales presentations to various levels of decision makers to close new business.
· Service existing accounts by conducting face to face visits, creating timely solutions to service challenges, and implementing systems to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
· Utilize company tools, processes and technologies to manage/grow territory and document activity.
· Collaborate with Sales, Operations and IT teams to maximize sales and revenue growth within the territory.
· 2-5 years sales experience (at least 2 years of outside sales)
· Previous experience in service solution sales, B2B sales, the logistics/delivery industry, or ecommerce market a plus
· Strong skills in territory management, lead generation, negotiating and client relationship management.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
· Proficiency in Microsoft Suite including PowerPoint (additional experience with a CRM system preferred)
· BA/BS Degree preferred
· Highly competitive guaranteed draw with uncapped commissions
· Profit Sharing
· 401K with company matching after vesting
· Medical insurance
· Expense allotment (currently $600 per month)
Work Hours: Full Time
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GreenBiz