Redaptive is the leading Efficiency-as-a-Service company that enables businesses to meet large-scale energy efficiency and strategic technology objectives. With over $500 million in project lending capacity, Redaptive deploys best-in-class energy efficiency technologies across large commercial real estate portfolios through a unique, data driven shared savings model. Redaptive is backed by CBRE, ENGIE New Ventures, Evergy, and Linse Capital.
Our company culture is fun, collaborative, and fast paced. We are passionate about changing the world, and helping our customers to become more environmentally sustainable and profitable.
We are looking for team members who are driven, passionate, and want to take on a diverse set of challenges to help grow a great company.
Redaptive, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Visa sponsorship not available.
As a Marketing Associate at Redaptive, you will play a crucial role in the planning, development and implementation of Redaptive’s marketing strategy and activities as well as serve as a cross-functional liaison across the company to enable sales and enhance customer experience. This will include but is not limited to collateral and content development, sales enablement, overseeing the company’s web site, social media, and events. Redaptive is in an exciting growth stage and you would have the opportunity to work closely with senior leadership to communicate the vision and execute the marketing strategy.
• Collaborate with senior leadership and sales team to ensure consistent messaging and positioning of Redaptive’s platform.
• Manage corporate collateral (case studies, company overviews etc.) and develop customized content for customer presentations.
• Develop and execute the social media plan and oversee and implement the Redaptive blog.
• Coordination and tracking of the marketing budget and reporting metrics
• Manage the Customer Experience NPS program and drive strategic initiatives and activities across product, channel and customer segments to ensure high quality customer experience.
• Evaluate new opportunities for expanding brand awareness and evangelizing Redaptive’s platform for C&I customers.
Education and / or Experience
• Four-year college degree
• 2-3 years of experience with business customers in Marketing or Communications. Some energy or technology background is preferred.
• Excellent writing, organizational, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Highly creative self-starter and demonstrated resourcefulness
• Ability to work independently and execute as an individual contributor as well as be a team player in a dynamic and fast paced organization.