Summit Strategy Group is a California-based consulting firm with expertise in sustainability, ESG, corporate reputation and public affairs.
We are seeking a Manager, ESG Consulting Services to support our growing ESG consulting practice. The ideal candidate will love working at the intersection of strategy, implementation, message development and problem solving.
As part of the Summit Strategy Group team, you will:
• Be part of a boutique, dynamic consulting firm with unlimited potential for growth and professional development.
• Work with high-level industry talent and report directly to the Managing Director, ESG Consulting Services. You will be central to the firm’s management of current clients and acquisition of new clients.
• Provide day-to-day account stewardship managing client relationships and deliverables.
• Track progress and document client deliverables. Generate succinct monthly activity reports to accompany invoices.
• Work with senior team to develop new business proposals and participate in new business pitches.
• Assist with company marketing and though leadership on ESG issues including blogs, social media activity and editorial content.
• Provide project management and coordination of special projects, including participation at key industry events, social media campaigns, press conferences, webinars, media tours and other relevant occurrences.
Ideal candidates will have an understanding of and experience with ESG, ESG rating systems, disclosure & reporting frameworks, sustainability strategy. Experience working with a consulting firm or working in-house at a company is preferred. Candidates should be able to speak to key trends in sustainability and ESG and be able to address topics like climate change, energy, water and recycling.
We are an equal opportunity employer, with competitive compensation. Candidates will be able to work remotely or can be located in Chattanooga, TN or Los Altos, CA. We’re seeking fearless and entrepreneurial souls with confidence and a willingness to reach out.
If interested, please provide a cover letter with details about your life and work experience; include URL to your LinkedIn profile or online portfolio. Questions and appointments to speak by. Phone are encouraged. Please reach out to Derek Young at email@example.com