Apex is seeking a Land Analyst to prepare and process title and other land related documents in support of the development, financing, construction, and operation of utility-scale renewable energy projects.
The ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree or higher, has experience processing title insurance commitments, drafting title curative work, and recording title documents, as well as experience maintaining data related to title documents.
Reporting to our Title Manager, our Land Analysts are action-oriented, hard-working team players who can jump in and support projects from a variety of angles. A positive, collaborative attitude is essential for success in this position. This position requires excellent communication and writing skills as well as the ability to balance priorities and shift needs on the go. A passion for renewable energy is a must.
Hours: Full Time
Department: Land Management
• Provide support to the title team on variety of real estate related tasks, including, but not limited to, processing title insurance commitments, drafting title curative documents, recording documents, and assisting in other title related tasks
• Track status of title work and coordinate with third-party contractors responsible for preparation of title reports
• Deed research, and analysis of county tax and GIS data
• Maintenance of data related to title documents and other agreements in land database
• Other miscellaneous administrative tasks related to the development, financing, construction, and operation of renewable energy projects
To succeed as a Land Analyst at Apex Clean Energy, you’ll need to excel within the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in environmental science, economics, real estate, law or a related field
• Familiarity and/or experience processing title insurance commitments, drafting title curative work, and/or recording title documents.
• Familiarity and/or experience maintaining data related to title documents
• Strong analytical and computer skills; experience with GIS a plus
• Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritized work assignments and projects
• Possess a superior attention to detail
• The ability to collaborate with peers, clients and managers to create alignment with business and to meet assigned goals
• Must be a strong problem solver with an inquisitive mind and willing to ask questions
• Must be highly accountable for self, work responsibilities and meeting team goals
• Works effectively in a team environment where trust, respect, and doing your fair share of the workload is instrumental to Land Management’s success.
• Willing to work in Charlottesville, Virginia
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GreenBiz