Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients – from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights – from demand to impact – to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We're on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family… together we can Make a World of Difference.
The IT Operations Manager reports to the Sr Director of IT Infrastructure and Operations, and is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the IT Operations and IT Service Desk functions. This includes the enterprise-wide 24x7x365 support of all production systems, applications, and request fulfillment. Manager is responsible for ensuring efficient IT processes are maintained and followed to meet business objectives.
• Perform personnel management tasks including but not limited to recruiting, staff hiring, performance reviews, employee career development, timekeeping, PTO management, etc
• Manage staff in multiple offices, time zones, and countries.
• Develop and maintain processes and procedures to ensure IT systems and applications are monitored globally 24x7x365 and running optimally.
• Ensure efficient processes and documentation exist to support internal systems and applications, including steps to diagnose & restore services, or escalate as needed.
• Oversee the transition of systems & applications from the IT engineering & development teams into an IT Operations framework, including the documentation of SLAs, maintenance windows, escalation procedures, etc.
• Maintain an effective outsourcing model to support IT Service Desk & IT Operations across multiple countries and time zones.
• Develop and maintain processes in alignment with ITIL guidelines.
• Build & maintain an IT service catalog of supported applications and their SLAs
• Manage application lifecycles, including deployment, regular patch mgmt., upgrades, and sun-setting
• Oversee governance for Change Management, Configuration Management, Problem Management, Availability Management, Alert & Event Management, and Incident Management.
• Oversee the IT Helpdesk teams which support the workstation and user account management.
• Maintain strong IT & Business Partner relationships, reviewing metrics and benchmarks, and aligning SLAs, priorities, and process improvements efforts.
• Maintain processes and procedures to ensure Ecova systems and applications are managed, monitored, and secured in support of SSAE16/SOC2 compliance or other requirements.
• Provide appropriate service-level reporting, including Availability, Incidents, SLAs, and other metrics as required.
• Maintain appropriate IT service and continuity management plans that align with business tolerance.
• Bachelor of Science in computer science or BA in Management Information Systems (MIS) and at least 7 years' experience in Information Technology.
• Comprehensive knowledge of information systems technology, hardware and software
• 5 years management and strategic experience in this field.
• Extensive experience in supporting the foundation for large-scale applications and basic IT services.
• Demonstrated experience in working with external consultants, strategic partners, suppliers, and various service providers to ensure that the business requirements are met.
• Strong understanding of ITIL practices and standards
• Strong understanding of Security industry standards
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with Ecova: Twitter (https://twitter.com/ecovainc
)| LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/ecova
)| Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ecovainc
)| Blog (http://www.ecova.com/news-media/blog/
) | Videos (http://www.ecova.com/discover-categories/videos/
) | Webinars (http://www.ecova.com/...ategories/webinars-events/
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/9ndgz3r5dq
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GreenBiz