Serve as primary facilitator to implement Reduction In Motion's sustainability programs at one or more of our client facilities. The selected candidate will ensure our programs are running smoothly and efficiently, and make sure our clients are satisfied with the level of service they are receiving.
The Greening Facilitator will spend most of their time at client facilities to accurately monitor the sustainability programs in place, and to be on hand to mitigate any issues that may arise from the client.
• Design and implementation of cost saving waste management and sustainability programs
• Develop task and project budgets
• Coordinate implementation of new accounts
• Conduct In-Servicing of up to 70 people on a regular basis
• Deploy new sustainability programs at client facilities
• Investigate waste stream processes
• Respond to client requests and issues as needed
• Ability to perform tasks as necessary outside of job description when called upon
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) preferred. Three or more years experience in waste /sustainability management may be substituted for degree.
• Strong customer service skills required
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Candidate must be self motivated, highly organized and have the ability to multi-task
• Excellent written and verbal communication, and public speaking skills
• Proven ability to be a creative and innovative thinker
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Willingness to work off hours and weekends on occasion (25% of the time)
• Ability to lift 30 pounds
• Ability to walk up to six (6) miles per day
• Abides by a Green lifestyle
• Residing in close proximity to the Baltimore Metro Area (no relocation compensation)
• May require mandatory immunizations and credentialing based on customer requirements