Sustainable Brands is changing the future of commerce worldwide by working with global brand leaders and their stakeholders around the world to change the measures of success for business and help brands succeed in the 21st century by leading the way to a flourishing future. Joining our team in this role offers the opportunity to become a key enabler of success against our mission as well as the chance to gain a front row seat in watching the changing role of business unfold. You'll meet the people who are making it happen, learn what it's like to work inside a for-purpose business, and actually contribute in a meaningful way to helping us extend our reach while keeping our organization healthy and growing.
The full time executive assistant will work very closely with the CEO in order to organize her time and calendar, streamline conversations and projects, and communicate to internal and external stakeholders on her behalf. A professional, level headed, service-minded, creative, resourceful, “people” person will thrive in this position.
Who you are:
- Highly motivated self-starter, exceptionally well organized and detail-oriented, able to juggle many activities with grace and good humor
- Looking for an opportunity to contribute to the effectiveness of our executive team by supporting heavy calendaring and travel planning, managing technology, creating presentations and serving as a key conduit between our execs, team and external stakeholders
- Ethically driven, with impeccable personal integrity, able to maintain confidentiality
- Seeking a position with a high impact, purpose driven, entrepreneurially run organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; able to generate the trust and respect of all, whether interacting with a global corporate executive, a supplier, or an administrative assistant
- A team player who communicates well across the organization and views their personal success as integrally connected with the success of the team and the performance of the organization against its goals
- Proficient with all types of information technology and current business software
- Bookkeeping / accounting experience a plus
Duties & Responsibilities:
Personal Assistant to Founder/CEO and two additional executives:
- Manage executive calendar and travel with an eye toward learning how to prioritize based on business priorities.
- Appropriately allocate CEO’s time and resources to meet project deadlines.
- Graciously facilitate, carefully document, and diligently follow up on action items on various calls and meetings for CEO.
- Provide experienced assistance with technology (e.g. Salesforce, Dropbox, Google Apps, Microsoft office, PC/Mac OS, LastPass, etc). Expected you will teach yourself in order to teach others.
- Assist with, and potentially lead other special tasks and projects.
- Remain adaptive to change with a positive can-do attitude.
About the CEO:
KoAnn Vikoren Skrzyniarz is a fast paced and purpose driven person with strong interpersonal skills. She works best when she has clear, open communication with her co-workers and when she is updated on the change in status of daily to dos as well as longer on-going projects. As KoAnn’s executive assistant, you will have the opportunity to work with an individual who engages with her business relationships with high-quality personal attention and who has a genuine vested interest in their self-actualization as whole people.
Why you’ll love SB:
Headquartered in San Francisco with managing partners all over the world, our workplace is full of creative, intelligent, progressive sustainability and events professionals, who are driven to build a new economy in which all people (including our employees!) thrive. Our full time employees are expected to work from the San Francisco office. We offer competitive salaries commensurate with experience, with full health, dental, and vision benefits, 401(k) retirement contributions, flexible work schedule, telecommuting on Fridays, regular team happy hours, and many opportunities for professional development.
What you’ll need to do:
Send your resume and a cover letter that is interesting and personal - really describes who you are and why you are the one to fill this opportunity with the email subject "Executive Assistant" - to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Also, please include a URL to your LinkedIn profile and Twitter handle, and how you heard about the job.