World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world's leading conservation organizations, seeks a Executive Assistant, Practice Leader Finance.
• Manages the administration of the Practice Leader and their Core Team
• Organizes, prioritizes and tracks agenda, meetings, appointments and paper flow, and endeavours to streamline the Practice Leader's workload and ensures timely responses to invitations and other requests;
• Provides support for the organization of meetings, conferences or specific subjects, and coordinates and prepares relevant documents and briefing materials;
• Provides support for the Practice Leader to prepare for speaking engagements through research and when relevant creation/updating of presentations
• Organizes international and domestic travel for the Practice Leader and Core Team, including flights, accommodation and other logistics, and coordinates and prepares documents related to travel, including necessary approvals and authorizations; tracks requisite CO2 information for periodic reporting and to ensure compliance with relevant Network requirements;
• Liaises with Finance team as necessary, to assist Practice Leader and Practice Deputy Leader in tracking and managing budget;
• Provide coordination, knowledge management and research functions for the Practice Lead in support of the Finance Practice strategy, including maintaining intranet site, gathering and making available relevant information and documents, posting updates on internal social media;
• Undertakes other tasks as assigned by the Practice Leader.
• Internal: Interacts regularly with Directors, key staff at WWF International, Practice Leaders and with National Organisation Chief Executives and Conservation Directors, Programme Office Representatives and other WWF staff, as well as external contacts as required in fulfilment of duties.
• External: Interacts with partners, stakeholders, donors, suppliers, visitors and others as required, in fulfilment of duties, representing the Practice and WWF.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
• Bachelors' degree or equivalent;
• Demonstrated successful experience (8 years minimum) as a senior or executive assistant in an international environment.
• Meticulous attention to detail and follow-up with excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
• A flexible working style, absolute discretion and unfailing diplomacy;
• Demonstrated ability in coordination and internet-based research;
• At ease dealing with people and tasks at different levels;
• Responsive, efficient and positive manner, and the ability to work as part of a team;
• Capacity and willingness to take initiative, proactive attitude;
• Excellent command of written and spoken English; other languages would be an advantage;
• Facility with Microsoft and Google software programs needed; familiarity with web publishing a plus;
• Interest in Sustainable Finance a plus;
• Exhibits WWF's organizational behaviours: Striving for Impact; Listening Deeply; Collaborating Openly; and Innovating Fearlessly.
***Please note: The position will close on January 11th COB. Please ensure that you apply before the deadline for consideration.
• Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #21021
• Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/PdDr44S1A4MqfVR1TnwXl
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GreenBiz