Events & Marketing Coordinator
Posted Apr 27
The Events & Marketing Coordinator works out of the organization’s office in Washington, D.C. with the Director of Events and events team to coordinate the planning, marketing and execution of ACORE events. This position will work on event services and comprehensive marketing campaigns to deliver profitable, quality productions that exceed expectations and provide membership leads, sponsorship opportunities and member benefits.
Key Job Duties
• Work with the director to coordinate all aspects of ACORE events and marketing to fulfill the organization’s long-term strategy.
• Develop, coordinate and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy related to events.
• Implement innovative solutions and best practices in all marketing efforts.
• Coordinate with fellow staff members in the events department to maintain industry event databases, supporting organizations and media partners.
• Collect and analyze data from our events and marketing platforms to inform future marketing direction.
• Develop solutions for building marketing list size, audience engagement level and targeted marketing platforms.
• Manage ACORE’s marketing calendar.
• Work with fellow event staff members to prepare and execute onsite logistics.
• Coordinate with vendors in planning stages and onsite.
• Coordinate with venues to fit program requirements.
• Coordinate post event follow-up.
• Maintain three-year strategic plan for the events department.
• A leader, collaborator, communicator and decision-maker.
• A highly organized individual, capable of handling several, complex and fast-changing timelines at once.
• Experience developing marketing materials that support and promote events.
• Experience running a marketing campaign.
• Social media experience (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Familiarity with marketing tools, CRM software and data analytics.
• Experience with C-Level professionals.
• Experience interacting with customers.
• Calm under pressure.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong skills in event planning, marketing, analytics, time management, budgeting, presenting and writing.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• 3-4 years of work experience in events and marketing.
Please submit a cover letter, highlighting your specific qualifications for the position and a personal resume. Interviews will be promptly scheduled with candidates that best fit the requirements enumerated above.