This employer requests that only candidates within 100 miles of Boston, MA apply to this job.
You appear to be located near Ashburn, VA, more than 100 miles from Boston, MA.
Please be aware of this if you choose to apply for this job.
The Isosceles Group (Isosceles) is seeking a full-time Environmental, Social and Governance/Sustainability Associate to support the development and execution of ESG disclosure and reporting initiatives for its global manufacturing clients. Availability must be immediate.
Responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
• Supporting the development of appropriate and cost effective ESG compliance goals for Isosceles’ clients;
• Researching and analyzing ESG/Sustainability Plans and related vendor requirements of Client’s Customers and Competitors;
• Collaborating with Client’s internal stakeholder groups to develop coordinated ESG Compliance Plans;
• Serving as the primary contact person for emerging trends and programs on ESG/Sustainability topics;
• Giving presentations to Clients at their Facilities;
• Drafting ESG Compliance/Sustainability Disclosure Reports for individual facilities and as appropriate, Corporate entities for Clients, Investors and Regulators;
• Management of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Tracking System for key ESG metrics on behalf of Client;
• Performing benchmark analysis against Competitors;
• Traveling to selected Client sites when needed; and
• Performing regulatory analysis and preparation of compliance protocols, when needed.
• Education – Bachelor’s Degree (advanced degree a plus)
• Experience – 2-5 years of relevant full-time experience
• Must be able to pass a background check (including drug testing) in order to enter client facility
• Ability to travel (Domestic and International)
Skills and Knowledge:
• Able to perform sample benchmarking analysis
• Experience with Microsoft Excel/Word/Power Point/Publisher
• Experience with common ESG Reporting Platforms such as RobecoSAM, CDP, EcoVadis etc.
• Experience with ESG Disclosure Report Design and Preparation, including GRI G4 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines
• Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation
• Ability to interact in professional manner with Clients
• Ability to multi-task
• Auto Industry experience a plus
$50,000-$55,000 depending on experience
Applicants must be able to start immediately.