Digital Content Marketing Manager
Do you create and/or curate GREAT content? Do you know how to drive mouse clicks and eyeballs? Come join our growing marketing team at an exciting start up, headquartered in Fort Collins CO.
Toxnot’s software sits in the chemical hazard management and sustainability reporting space – striving to clean up the world’s supply chains and help manufacturers and retailers build safer, less toxic products. Our offering is complex, and very cool.
The role is ideal for someone looking to use and grow their full suite of marketing skills including content creation, editorial, SEO/analytics, social media, and web/digital in a B2B setting.
We want to reach customers who are re-thinking how we find, source and manage materials and products. This niche of change agents is your target. You will engage with technical and semi-technical audiences through your content.
Become the hero of our HubSpot system as you help improve our brand, engage our audience, hone our unique selling position to generate leads. A successful hire will enjoy both developing strategy and executing that work.
This role will work closely with the marketing VP, but has ownership of content creation and digital experience. You will be measured on leads and new contacts.
Toxnot is a start-up, and often as priorities shift, there will be the need to support creative projects, PR, admin, user experience/product dev, and events. We are looking for a resilient, energetic marketer who wants to help us grow and spread our message far and wide. We are analytics-driven, but we look for a balance of creative and technical in all we do.
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to build & define the digital landscape of a rapidly growing company
• Opportunity to define, build & own Content Marketing function
• Flexible Schedule
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental and 401(k)
• Casual & Friendly Work Environment
• Unlimited Espresso
What you bring to the table:
• Ability to deliver results independently
• Data-driven decision-making
• Ability to generate compelling content quickly
• Understanding of how to engage an audience across our email, web, and social channels
• Engaging writing for all channels (social posts, press release, emails, help guides, etc.)
• Graphic design capabilities when appropriate (infographics, supporting content, demo videos)
• 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, marketing for B2B
• Proficient in SEO strategy and tactics, as well as Google Analytics
• Experience with Content Management Systems; Hubspot and Intercom; preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to adapt communication style to a number of different audiences
• Analytic problem solver; Able to collect and interpret data and trends
• High attention to detail and organizational skills with proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously
• Experience in sustainability, engineering, supply chain, chemistry, built environment
• Adobe Creative Suite experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related business field
• Experience with lifecycle assessment, chemistry, science communications, supply chain sustainability, environmental reporting, sustainability metrics
Please submit your resume and 1-5 work examples of compelling content you have created in the past. Also please provide a brief outline of the first three pieces of content you would create for Toxnot.
Job Type: Full-time; Part-time possible