Customer Success Manager
Posted Sep 27
Climate Solutions Net is on a mission to help people learn about the solutions to climate change and take action in their home and beyond. CSN is a SaaS startup with a platform that provides cities, companies and organizations custom tools to drive engagement programs on climate solutions. Our platform makes it simple, easy and fun for residents, employees or members to learn about solutions, take action and track progress. At CSN, you have the opportunity to make a significant impact both on our company success and in creating a safer, better future.
The mission of our Customer Success team is to ensure every customer has a good experience and success in using our platform to drive climate solutions engagement. The Customer Success Manager works closely with customers to discover their goals, needs and challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use our platform. You are part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, continually focused on helping our customers achieve their climate solution engagement goals with CSN.
What you will be doing:
• Educate on the possibilities for climate action and the power of group participation with online tools to empower and motivate participation
• Learn and understand the motivation, goals and desired outcomes for your business and organization customers
• Develop customer success plans including goals, metrics, user engagement and timelines
• Coach and train customers on platform features and functionality, best practices and engagement techniques including building community, messaging and developing champions
• Maintain engagement with an emphasis on customer appreciation and advocacy
• Contribute to the library of customer success tools (engagement guides, messaging samples, etc.)
• 1-2+ years work experience in customer success, account management or strategic consulting roles. SaaS experience a plus
• Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and success
• Strong leadership and priority management skills
• Strong communication skills and passion for building trust and communicating effectively with a broad range of stakeholders from senior executives to day-to-day users
• Passionate about empowering people and communities on climate change solutions
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Ability to work from home/remote required
Full-time position with benefits and stock options. This position is remote, open to any U.S. location. Climate Solutions Net is mission driven and has a positive work environment and creative, collaborative team. CSN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.