We’re looking for a full time associate in our growing sales and marketing department. The primary focus of the position will be the pursuit of sales to companies who will use our online software to build and improve their sustainability programs. Sustrana’s SaaS platform helps educate and guide organizations that want to integrate sustainability into their decision-making processes and culture.
Responsibilities include being a key member of the team executing our sales plan for the Sustrana platform, which involves the following:
• Becoming an expert on our product and targeting specific vertical markets through appropriate sales scripts for both cold calling, lead management, and follow up
• Scheduling demonstrations for Sales Engineers
• Working as an integral part of the sales team
• Sourcing contact information for potential buyers and creating lead lists
• Achieving daily contact goals (this includes cold calling, emailing, etc.)
• Diligently tracking all sales activity in the CRM used by the organization
• Energetic, confident and personable
• Professional, can-do attitude
• Organized with keen attention to detail and responsibility
• 1 to 5 years sales and business development experience
• Strong interest in sustainability, willingness to learn, attention to detail, excellent communication skills, enthusiasm, and tenacity are the most important attributes you need to be successful in this position
• Able to work full time in our Devon, PA office
Why should you work with us?
• As a Certified B Corporation we’re dedicated to meeting the highest standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability
• We’re a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise that prides ourselves on creating a diverse, inclusive and comfortable work environment for everyone
• You’ll be working with business and technology experts who will help you grow your understanding of software sales and sustainability
• Our office is conveniently located outside of Philadelphia in Devon, PA, just a few minutes walk from the Devon regional rail station.
How to Apply
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org