COVER LETTER STRONGLY SUGGESTED
As an intern at Keurig Dr Pepper you will be a part of the beverage revolution. You will be innovating, designing, testing, and marketing the way beverages are consumed worldwide. Each intern will have real responsibilities and will be provided opportunities to grow professionally. Come learn what it takes to succeed at an industry-leading company and help contribute to our ongoing success.
- You will engage and partner on innovative projects to gain experience in a fast paced, cross functional team environment
- You will receive mentor support for your professional development
- You will present a final presentation to your team, peers, and senior leaders to highlight your project work and impact on the business
- You will network and learn about other functions at Keurig Dr Pepper through a Lunch & Learn series
- You will have the opportunity to volunteer in the community
What you will do:
Research and develop a progressive and comprehensive approach to addressing deforestation tailored for KDP. Including but not limited to:
- Working with identified business leads to understand where deforestation is a risk within KDP supply chains. This will involve engagement with the Supply Chain Sustainability and Procurement teams.
- Mapping the landscape of current and future deforestation-related trends, and stakeholder and customer expectations and requests.
- Evaluating how different corporate approaches to addressing deforestation (i.e. policy creation, risk assessment, transparency/information disclosure, supply chain investments, setting public targets, etc.) would help KDP address existing or anticipated threats of deforestation related to the KDP business,meet the varying demands and requests from stakeholders, and position the company appropriately on the issue.
- Conducting a gap analysis against these approaches to inform the right level of action from KDP.
- Creating a clear set of recommended next steps for KDP with a business case for implementation. For each of the recommendations offered, provide detailed guidance and draft content for KDP (e.g., draft version of a policy, specific elements of a risk assessment, draft target language, etc.).
- Pending time availability, in addition to the deforestation work, the intern may be asked to conduct research on alternative funding mechanisms for sustainability work, e.g. sustainability bonds, social impact investment funds, etc.
- Must be an graduate student currently enrolled in a full time academic program from an accredited college or university
- An interest or minor/focus in Sustainability and/or Supply Chain is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize requests, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills including excellent listening, written and verbal abilities and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Independently driven and a self-starter
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GreenBiz