PACENation is the non-profit industry association that works alongside policymakers and community stakeholders to strengthen and expand access to assessment-based financing for energy efficiency, clean energy, clean drinking water, and resilience against natural disasters. Our 200+ membership community includes state and local governments, environmental and faith-based organizations, energy efficiency and climate policy experts, small businesses, PACE administrators and PACE lenders.
This is a remote position. Periodic travel may be required.
PACENation seeks a talented Communications & Membership Associate to support the PACE community and to lead communications initiatives that strengthen and expand the PACE mar-ketplace. Approximately 80% of the Associate’s time will be dedicated to communications initi-atives in coordination with PACENation members and 20% will be dedicated to onboarding new members or assisting members with membership renewal. PACENation does not currently have a physical office location.
The Communications & Membership Associate is a new position that reports directly to the Executive Director.
• Development and execution of communications plans for both the commercial and res-idential sectors, in collaboration with PACENation’s executive leadership, its board of directors and stakeholders; and
• Development (including design and content) and dissemination of written communications, including press releases, a monthly newsletter, social media posts, website content, and occasional announcements.
• Management of PACENation’s digital marketing campaigns including email, social media and amplification of blog posts;
• Ownership of relationships with marketing and communication vendors including man-agement of budget and timely execution of deliverables;
• Development and maintenance of media list;
• Management of PACENation’s web platforms including content development for our web-site and implementing strategies to grow PACENation’s audience and membership
• Ongoing coordination with communications staff at PACENation member organizations;
• Coordination of PACENation’s online workshops and webinars for members; and
• Management of membership database and inquiries from prospective members.
• At least 3 years of experience in communications, public relations, journalism, market-ing, or campaign management. On the record experience a plus;
• Outstanding written and oral communications skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Excellent organizational skills with an ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment;
• Ability to work collaboratively and build consensus;
• Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel;
• BA or BS degree strongly preferred.
• Passion for PACENation’s mission and interest or experience in the clean energy, cli-mate resilience and building decarbonization sectors;
• Experience using email newsletter software (e.g., Mailchimp);
• Familiarity with CRM/membership systems (e.g.,NeonCRM);
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, including inDesign, Photoshop and Premiere;
• Experience with our tech stack is a plus, including Zoom webinars, Google Suite, Word-press, and Airtable.
Salary Range and Benefits
The salary range for this position is $55,000 to $65,000. PACENation offers a range of competi-tive benefits that includes:
· Generous PTO
· Full medical, dental and vision coverage
To demonstrate our commitment to equity and equal pay for all, PACENation will post salary ranges on all of our job descriptions.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
PACENation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace and in the broader PACE community. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, including multilingual and multicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions. Reasonable accommodations will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
and include Communications & Membership Associate in the subject line. All applications and inquiries will receive a response and be kept strictly confidential.