Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients – from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights – from demand to impact – to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We're on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family… together we can Make a World of Difference.
This position is responsible for driving client strategy, growth, retention and satisfaction through increased client focus and engagement and a superior knowledge and communication of Ecova and the product and services that can benefit our existing clients.
• Responsible for overall satisfaction and revenue growth with Ecova's large to very large global/national multi-site firms with substantial energy spend and revenue potential for Ecova services.
• Work with companies that have multiple decision makers/owners that have buying decisions for Ecova services.
• Develop cross functional strategy for account retention and revenue growth for a broad solution set.
• Be the owner of the client, through retention, growth, and maintain a living client strategy through account planning and management.
• Able to effectively convey the value of Ecova's products and service, explaining their purpose and performance and how they interconnect for maximum value.
• Establish new business opportunities with targeted accounts through networking, qualifying and closing techniques. Establish buying influences, budgets and purchasing criteria for client.
• Support ongoing relationships with existing clients in service territory and up-sell new product and services matched with identified client needs and requirements.
• Utilize Ecova resources to support and maintain consistent sales volume with current customer base.
• Understand customer's long-term business and increase level of contact within customer's organization to allow for cross selling of new opportunities and more effective account support.
• Develop service and product knowledge to properly advise clients on Ecova service and product offerings.
• Lead strategic account planning with clients.
• Meet targeted personal gross profit goals as determined.
• Leads executive business reviews with clients, work in coordination with the Client Service Management organization on execution against the client program
• Interact with several internal departments, including Sales Operations, Marketing, Client Services, and Solution Engineering
• BS/BA degree in Engineering or Business Management (marketing/sales/business administration concentration) required. Will accept seven years of relevant experience in sales or client management in lieu of degree.
• Knowledge of energy/waste/water systems, processes and controls.
• Seven years of sales experience with multi-million dollar accounts.
• Seven years of sales and account management experience in energy services, high technology, professional services, or business process outsourcing related field to multi-site accounts.
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding new revenue quotas in excess of $1 million.
• Requires account management and growth skills, with a proven and progressive track record.
• Must possess strong financial and business acumen with the ability to identify overall business value
• Demonstrated effective negotiation and closing techniques, including issue resolution and escalation.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with existing customers.
• Requires strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
• Exceptional time management and organization skills.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with Ecova: Twitter| LinkedIn| Facebook | Blog | Videos | Webinars
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/d3479c63sj
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GreenBiz