Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients – from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights – from demand to impact – to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We're on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family… together we can Make a World of Difference.
The Client Program Manager - East Coast is responsible for providing tactical account support to commercial and industrial clients within the assigned vertical markets, primarily in the East Coast. This position serves as the first contact for issue resolution and provides internal coordination of complex services, while being required to apply vertically focused knowledge and expertise into client interactions.
• Provide tactical support on a multi-million dollar book of business within Ecova's accounts.
• Retain the current book of business through the development of strong relationships with key points of contact in the client organization, resulting in high client satisfaction and retention.
• Serve as the key interface between the assigned portfolio of clients, and Ecova's service specific and cross functional teams.
• Exceed client expectations by ensuring Ecova delivers on client commitments.
• Leverage cross functional teams, which are also vertically aligned, to achieve service goals and position the client for growth opportunities.
• Work closely with the appropriate Client Services Director to support the strategic plan for the client.
• Manage the client experience with all offerings at Ecova, providing client feedback to internal departments when needed.
• Interact regularly with the vertical team to address ad hoc questions/issues, maintain client operating plans, ensure quality control processes are followed, maintain schedule of deliverables and assess level of engagement between Ecova and the client.
• Act as a resource to the onboarding team during the implementation of new services, providing clear vision for client goals and assistance as necessary with consistent client engagement.
• Leverage knowledge of Ecova's suite of services across the assigned vertical teams, to anticipate and prevent issues.
• Maintain vertical knowledge, through participation in industry events, training programs and consistent market research/engagement.
• Engage the client in proactive, value driven discussions.
• Work with vertically aligned delivery teams to provide the client with proactive insights, relavent to their business needs, goals and strategic initiatives.
• Serve as subject matter expert to Ecova's internal teams on the client's organizational goals, aligning an effective balance between the success of Ecova and the success of the client.
• Prepare and present materials to the client to increase client engagement and drive awareness of Ecova's value.
• Engage internal Ecova teams to ensure that all client communications for reporting and analysis were met, quality checked and delivered on time.
• Develop and maintain an Action Register for all assigned clients.
• Lead issue triage and resolution cross functionally; ensure timely diagnosis of root cause and document all issues through to resolution.
• Partner with stakeholders in the vertical teams to quickly perform root cause analyses on client escalations and provide the client with appropriate information and resolution steps.
• Maintain documentation of client SOPs, processes, data flow, file formats, calendar of deliverables and other relevant tasks and information.
• Lead and coordinate ISC meetings.
• Lead client meetings as necessary for issue resolution and communication of tactical actions taken on their behalf.
• Participate in executive business reviews with clients.
• Manage key performance indicators (KPI's) and contract scope deliverables.
• Request and coordinate Partnership Reports.
• Maintain accurate and current information in Salesforce.
• Create and maintain Risk Mitigation Plans.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or similar field. Will accept four years of relevant experience in account management in lieu of degree.
• Knowledge of resource (energy/waste/water) services and controls
• Minimum 5 years account management experience
• 4 years experience in energy, utility or related field is preferred
• Familiarity with strategic account management and experience negotiating large services contracts
• Strong business and financial acumen
• Effective communication and organizational skills
• Ability to see trends in data, understand origin of data, and incorporate data into meaningful reports and/or presentations
• Strong presentation skills, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
• Strong time management skills
• Positive Attitude
• Experience working with customer CRM software, Salesforce.com experience preferred
• Relationship building skills
• Internal coordination/project management
• Issue Management/Resolution
• Platform/Technical Aptitude
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with Ecova: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Blog | Videos | Webinars
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/y77jx3hymp
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GreenBiz