Ecova--Making a World of Difference
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients – from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights – from demand to impact – to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We're on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family… together we can Make a World of Difference.
The Onboarding Manager provides a consistent approach, a consistent set of tools and consistent processes designed to create standardized, transparent and predictable product and service implementations across Ecova's suite of Commercial and Industrial offerings.
Responsible to drive and coordinate pre-onboarding and onboarding activities—through service delivery live dates working in partnership with, Sales, Sales Operations, Solutions Engineers, Legal, Client Management, Delivery teams and Shared Service teams.
• Work collaboratively with, Sales, Sales Operations, Solutions Engineers, Client Management, Delivery and Shared Service teams to Provide a clear project plan to onboard a service or services as contracted by the client.
• Lead internal kickoff meetings with delivery implementation, Client management and shared service teams to review contract terms, scope of work terms, data requirements, systems, resources and communication process during implementation.
• Manage the ongoing onboarding process to insure timely completion of each task related to the successful onboarding of a product for the client
• Provide transparent project management and ongoing communication of the onboarding of new services and clients to Client Management, Delivery implementation teams and shared services in a format that can also be provided to clients to keep them informed during the onboarding of services.
• Participate in and lead the overall agenda for onboarding calls with the client
• Track and manage launch plans, timelines and closure of the onboarding process
• Assist in the development and implementation of internal processes and systems to facilitate implementation project management and communication of onboarding services including risk registers for all large and complex client onboarding projects.
• Coordinate with shared service teams during scoping, contract negotiation, and throughout the onboarding process any resources they will need to provide to assure a timely onboarding experience for clients. These services may include but are not limited to system need for custom reporting, extranet site development, client page set up and monthly billings.
• Support effective communication within the business by ensuring team members, staff and management have transparent and regular project status reporting.
• Hold postmortems as appropriate to collect and assess lessons learned during the process.
• Propose and implement improvements to the Onboarding process and experience.
• Perform related work as required.
• Bachelor's degree
• Knowledge of energy management or services required.
• Familiarity with Ecova's Commercial Products and services, including the concepts, practices and procedures.
• Experience in energy efficiency, renewable energy, or related field preferred.
• Solid background in project management including project design, budget development and oversight resulting in quantifiable experience managing successful projects.
• Outgoing personality with excellent presentation skills.
• BOLT or Account management experience a plus
• Minimum 3 years of experience effectively leading, motivating, mentoring and developing teams.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in both client relationship management and team management
• Proficient in the use of Smart Sheet
• Strong customer service orientation for both internal and external customers.
• Strong problem-solving skills, ability to work in diverse and matrixed organizations
• Ability to successfully work with cross-functional teams
• Proven project management skills are required.
• Excellent command of English grammar, spelling and composition, as well as oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Experience developing and implementing processes.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Self-directed with the ability to anticipate challenges within cross-functional, complex structures.
• Exceptional leadership capability, determined, entrepreneurial, tenacious, analytical, incisive with excellent customer facing skills.
• Must be highly credible both internally and with vendors and clients.
• Proficient with MS Office Suite applications
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Ecova is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with Ecova: Twitter| LinkedIn| Facebook | Blog | Videos | Webinars
Apply here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/kxgmg7vcjb
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GreenBiz