Solar Industry Executive Assistant (Oakland downtown)
Seniority Level - Associate
Employment Type - Full-time
Forward Inc. is a fast-growing startup based in Oakland, CA that manufactures and installs solar roofs. We are looking for a team member committed to helping power the world with clean, abundant energy. Join our team and help build an innovative company making an impact on the world.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant that will make up the founding team of Forward Inc. This is a critical role where you will be a managing a wide range of initiatives including but not limited to operations, marketing, and client services. In order to be successful in this position, you will be a highly resourceful individual with strong organizational skills, self-motivation, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Provide administrative support to senior leadership. This includes managing the CEO's schedule, tasks, and execution of the company's business plan.
• Help build the team, tools and processes needed to serve, retain and grow our customers
• Assist in developing a responsive, high-caliber customer experience
• Manage projects and partnerships as requested
• Highly flexible, agile, and a fast learner
• Prior experience managing operations and/or business development
• High emotional intelligence, strategic thinker, and problem-solving prowess
• Strong written and oral communicator
• Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
• Knowledgeable about clean energy, roofing, or solar industry a plus
• A hustler that appreciates hard work and goes the extra mile
• Competitive salary
• Option for equity
• Health insurance
Why Forward Inc.
Forward Inc. is a high-growth sustainable design startup developing inventive products that address the needs of humanity. As a team member, you will help build and rise alongside a high-growth company shaping the future of a world powered by clean energy.