Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees earned us the Great Place to Work certification! Farnsworth Group is a full-service engineering and architecture firm with offices and employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. With a rich 125-year history, we are an employee-owned company that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program, in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We are always looking for exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work! We have the following position available:
Building Envelope Commissioning Leader
Open to the following locations: Denver, CO/Dallas (Frisco), TX/Atlanta, GA/Chicago (Shorewood), IL
The person hired in this role will work with our Architects and Engineers nationwide to deliver building envelope commissioning (BECx) and asset management services to our clients. We are searching for a dynamic and energetic personality as a team leader to help create, manage, and produce exciting projects for municipal, recreational, higher education, healthcare, Federal and other high profile institutional clients. This position requires a self-motivated individual with great communication and organizational skills, who is adept at business development, team engagement, and project management. This opportunity requires solid personal communication skills and will include client interactions along with mentoring of key technical staff at a national level.
Qualified candidates will market and manage multi-disciplinary teams for high profile projects. Client service skill and focus are paramount.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work with a rapidly growing, highly profitable organization, and contribute at high level.
Travel requirements may range from 25 to 50 percent as projects for BECx or condition assessment may be located across the nation or occasionally in international locations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Architectural Engineering; technical degrees or equivalent experience will be considered
• Registered Architect, NCARB preferred but not required
• Experience with building envelope commissioning (BECx) and envelope testing
• Experience in facility condition assessment and asset management systems
• 5+ years of related experience
• Ability to effectively manage all levels of clientele
• Ability to participate effectively in management and marketing activities
• Commitment to active community and professional participation
• Strong team player in a multidisciplinary environment.
• Expertise in design and presentation, including software and graphics
• Experience with mission critical, municipal, recreational, higher education, healthcare, Federal and/or institutional projects
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
• Medical/Dental Plans
• Prescription Drug Program
• Vision Plan
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Account
• Time-off Benefits
For immediate consideration:
Please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.