The Cadmus Group has an opening for an experienced member of our Energy Services consulting team. Qualified candidates will have several years of experience in the energy industry and expertise in data science or engineering or similar field. Strong candidates will posses practical experience developing data analysis, visualizations, and managing projects for internal and external clients. A primary responsibility of the job will be to work closely with staff to provide project management support and technical analysis, quantitative analysis, advanced data analytics and modeling, program evaluation, and other technical assistance related to evaluation and planning.
Energy Services at Cadmus provides advanced analytic and strategic consulting services to energy companies, utilities, governments, and non-profit organizations. Cadmus is a leading provider of consulting services in the areas of energy demand side management, renewable and distributed energy, sustainability, utility planning and forecasting, and other professional services. Our talented, multidisciplinary staff provides comprehensive solutions to complex energy and sustainability problems.
• Work independently and collaboratively across Cadmus to deliver high-value solutions to clients.
• Select and apply appropriate analytic methods and solutions to address client questions
• Clearly and concisely summarizing analytical results (in Word or PowerPoint), ensuring accuracy of content and adherence to format and other pertinent details
• Leading or substantially contributing to data analytics and modeling exercises, including experience with convolutional neural network and random forest regression tree machine learning analysis methods
• Provide project management and oversight in close collaboration with project managers and principals to ensure timely delivery of client deliverables
• Depending on industry experience, support or lead new business development and help Energy Services meet or exceed annual sales targets
• BS/BA in a relevant field
• 5 years of consulting experience
• Project management and/or budget management experience, including the ability to manage deadlines across multiple simultaneous projects
• Excellent writing, communication, and critical thinking skills
• Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
• Has desire to grow professionally and take on challenging work assignments.
• Good at understanding the needs of different stakeholders, building consensus, and prioritizing with limited resources.
• Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Familiarity with measurement, verification, and evaluation of utility demand side management programs
• Familiarity with power and energy analysis techniques, such as regression, temperature bin analysis, etc.
• Data collection experience using APIs and working with JSON files
• Experience working in a professional services/consulting environment
• To apply, submit resume along with a cover letter
• The preferred location for this position is Cadmus’ office in Portland OR, but qualified candidates in Boulder CO, Madison, WI and Oakland, CA will be considered.
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States as a U.S Perm Resident or U.S. Citizen
Based on eligibility and job status, Cadmus offers an excellent benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, company paid disability and life insurance, 401(k) program, employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, voluntary time off (VTO), tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance program, other optional benefits and various bonus programs.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination. Cadmus is committed to providing a respectful workplace where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, physical and mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Learn more about Cadmus by visiting our website at: http://www.cadmusgroup.com
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on GreenBiz