Climate Solutions Net is on a mission to help people learn about the solutions to climate change and take action in their home and beyond. CSN is a SaaS startup with a platform that provides cities, companies and organizations custom tools to drive engagement programs on climate solutions. Our platform makes it simple, easy and fun for residents, employees or members to learn about solutions, take action and track progress. At CSN, you have the opportunity to make a significant impact both on our growth and in creating a safer, better future.
We are growing rapidly and searching for a highly motivated Account Executive and problem solver to grow and expand our organization and company programs. You will navigate the needs and requirements of these customers and prospects to extend CSN’s platform scale and adoption. You will champion these important customers and partner with internal teams to help define and mature our go-to-market strategy. You are an inventive self-starter who is comfortable with autonomy and passionate about helping mission driven organizations and companies engage on climate solutions.
What you will be doing:
• Lead strategy and prioritize work to build and manage pipeline and close sales; targeting organization and business customers with strong climate/sustainability goals
• Educate customers on the platform’s capabilities and opportunities to make an impact
• Build customer relationships with executives and sustainability/CSR staff
• Uncover customer needs and collaborate with teammates to ensure customer success
• Be the voice of the customer to the product team
• Represent CSN at key climate and sustainability conferences
• 1-2+ years of B2B Account Executive experience
• Relevant sales experience/SaaS enterprise sales a plus
• Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
• Ability to handle multiple opportunities at a time at various stages of the buying process
• Proven negotiation and closing skills
• Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills both with customers and team
• Active interest in fostering a positive environment and customer happiness
• Passionate about empowering people and communities on climate change solutions
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Occasional travel and ability to work from home/remote required
Full-time position with a base salary plus commission, benefits and stock option. This position is remote, open to any U.S. location. Climate Solutions Net is mission driven and has a positive work environment and creative, collaborative team. CSN is an Equal Opportunity Employer, women, minorities and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.